Old 02-01-2013, 10:04 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Oh Anael ... {{{HUGS}}} ... ITA with QNSue ... enjoy every moment of these little ones and live for one hour, one day at a time. So good to know that Bram has settled again and picking up. It's good to see you're keeping focused on things to make for the little ones! How much fabric do you need to make each of the snuggles? I'm thinking they are in flannelette as well? Glad that all was "approved" and you got the go ahead to get into production with your designs!!! You're keeping busy, which is good ... but do make sure that you are taking time for you, and do some things for you, to keep your batteries re-charged!

Happy 2nd Week Birthday, Bram and Isa!

MiraB ... wow! Had never heard about the "legal" speeding in Aus! No wonder that anything else seems slow now! Here, the freeways are MAX 100km. General highways are 80km and then anything downwards from there according to the area. Now if only we could blend our two weathers together for an average!

JanRN ... you asked, how many? I did the official count tonight and have 50 done. If I go for 8x8, or 8x9 ... I'm closing in on the finish. Though it seems so far away, when I was celebrating awhile ago, when I was only going to do a 7x7 and was just a couple blocks short!

QNSue ... now that's exciting hopeful news! Good Luck with future DGS/D!! ...... and of course the lottery. When will you know? Are you all curled and prettied up after your day at the beauty parlour?

Last edited by QuiltE; 02-01-2013 at 10:22 PM.