Old 02-01-2013, 10:39 PM
Elisabrat

ok so we know its not a toilet cover. that sure narrowed it down. I say tablerunner. course wont know til its all fluffed up and ready to go. I made this side swap adorable mug rug today. I have to bind it but it came out if I say so myself pretty cute. I rarely say that so this one is good. I used piggy fabric and this one has a pig I appliqued on the front with flowers and well its a crack up. in a good way lol. I might finally get the hang of this mug rug stuff before I get bored and off to new grasses. Speaking of grasses .. I sure have a lot to do. I finished quilting another tablerunner and ok its 80 percent quilted and will bind that and then I think I can breathe or not. then only a quilt, two quilts check that.. boom and a tablerunner swap ahead. and of course this one. I think a bonnet is what my partner needs. a nice blue bonnet. it will look great over there.. big old ties that can make a chin bow on it, maybe some fabric flowers and little house on the praire here it comes. yeah thats the ticket. now to find a bonnet pattern. I am thinking no one is making aprons? I havent heard aprons.

Jan whatever you make me will fit just nicely. especially that thing. uh hah yup thats the one. you are perfect at that! need me to send say a nice cold one for you while your working so you can keep at it all night?

dustysmom I think I need you to come kick start me. a nice shoulder rub would be good. you did read your job description? team cheerleader extroidenaire? yup that includes back rubs. with danish carmels. especially shoulder back rubs. yup .. me first. *too late guys I signed up first for this rubbing stuff.