Old 02-02-2013, 04:51 AM
Elisabrat

I lived in this marvelous old farm house many moons ago. I had 10 inches of counter. No dishwasher. Loved that house. the kitchen was huge but it was for a big family table. We had an 8 seater table without the two leaves in there (they fit just nicely in that room too we are talking big open area). I loved that house a huge yard with a huge veggie fruit garden off to one side. In the suburbs a 1/2 acre lot was monsterous. And bay area .. yikes. Now we live on 1/2 acre but with the forest across the street well the yard seems a lot bigger . AH non of my keys want to work this morning everying is sticking. argh computer pirates!

ok just reread your description and you SAID you wanted fun exciting projects. oh heck. am I in trouble. I think I am having fun doing this but maybe you will accept pretty and useful? oh dear in deed. who is making exciting? it will be a suprise I am sure. mine has none of the following: animals. fruit. holiday. novelty. solid black, green or brown. That is the clue of the day. if you asked for the above you are not my partner.