View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 07:09 AM
Maire

Originally Posted by Prism99 View Post
Check out previous threads about it. I'm one of those who find the learning curve for EQ7 very steep. It's not intuitive for me, so it would take me many hours of study and learning to learn how to use it -- even at a rudimentary level. Some people take to it like a duck to water, but I'm not one of them!
Also my experieince, and I think a very basic piece of knowledge is missing in the instructions, probably one of those things that people assumes everyone knows. But I don't & can't figure out what I need to know. I can't get it to do what I really want. I have used it for very basic projects but it is easier to draw those out. Years ago on my first computer I had a program that I bought for $25 at Joann's, I could do more with that program than I can do with EQ7. I know what I really need is a good basic class on it but haven't been able to take one. I have same problem with Master Works Lite, to me the instructions start in the middle & they leave out the basic first steps so it never makes sense.