Old 02-02-2013, 08:01 AM
createfourpaws

Originally Posted by meanmom View Post
I was planning on re-joining Weight Watchers this morning. It is snowing and the road are really bad so I am staying home. I guess I will hide in my sewing room all day and try to figure out the 2 quilts that are giving me trouble. I am making a baby quilt for my new grandson.(due April 23) They have asked for something Charley Harper looking. So I decided to copy his zoo babies poster. I made a background out of the Ricky Timms convergence pattern and I like it. I made my paper templates last night and have them all laid out and I think it looks too cluttered. So now I need to rethink my design. GRRRRR! Also instead of going to Weight Watchers I made Chocolate chip cookies. I guess that is another GRRRR They are calling my name right now.
OMG!!!! you had to go and make some Choc Chip cookies.....and no way to get them out of the house. Now you know what you need to do. LOL ENJOY them.

My plans today as soon as I get off the computer, is to work on this t-shirt quilt. After I finish the ones I need to do, never again.