Old 02-02-2013, 11:58 AM
Jennie and Me

Before I started quilting, I would go to my friends house(she quilted) and gasp at all of the fabric that she had. Once I started quilting I started building my own stash. My dear sister-in-law asked what was in all of those boxes under my quilting machine. Ahhh, fabric. She gasped and said, "You're kidding!" Nope. O.K., that was before I really got into quilting. Now she would say, "OMG, YOU'RE KIDDING!!!! I just might have to use your line...."Oh look there's a squirrel!" Well, I seriously wouldn't let her see my stash now...she might have a heart attack...she's very frugal and also 87 years old.
What can I say, other than I LOVE FABRIC. And yup, I've learned that if you see fabric that you really love, or that is on sale, or would go good in a quilt you're planning to make(some day) OR, OR,OR. You just have to buy it. Although, seriously, I'm trying really hard not to buy anymore fabric until I use a goodly portion of what I have, which will take me up to the time of my demise. I have alot of fabric. And I'm glad that I do.