Old 02-02-2013, 02:09 PM
kritterwood

ube, those were just the blocks layed out, i didnt end up using that yellow one either, just an odd duck, did also rearrange and add a batik green border between and around. so yall werent able to see the flaws? id like to be able to sell these when their done, as the maker ofcourse i can find all the flaws and thats all i can look at. that blue one, the one that had an extra piece ot it on the bottom , lol, did sell it tacked, is there a trick to getting every block to line up perfectly? sheesh ive been makeing every block as perfect as possible, sew my 1/4in seam as clean and still i have to back up once i get the strips together and redo the blocks so they line up right as im putting the quilt together, never mind getting the points perfect on those claws. do quilts that yall make and sell have all that perfect or is it just not knoticable once its quilted? the small green one is a quilt as you go, i finished the blocks before putting them together, there is a small seam on the back and freehand quilted on my machine, this will eventually be a big quilt, love the freehand quilting but cant do a big quilt on my machine, looking for a quilting machine setup. any suggestions. thank yall for all the compliments