Old 02-02-2013, 02:23 PM
Quilty-Louise
Banned

Ok lets see how many do I have...... ummmm

My MAIN (big) ironing board** is the Martha Stewart "professional" wide (got for my b-day MANY years ago)

2 table top that has folding legs**

Another table top that is two-sided two smaller sections on one side and a larger section on the flip side.

And the newest one to my collection I got last week at Goodwill for $5 is an old table top sleeve board.

I also have a table top "mat"** that I seldom use (mostly because I folded, put away and lost now).

Lets not forget the little Omni cutting/ironing pad that looking like a portfolio type note pad.

The last one is a "Quilter's Cut & Press II" (cutting on one side ironing on the other).

So that is 8 in all, but one of the table tops with folding legs needs to go to the ironing board heaven
as that sucker is so bowed in the center that I am surprised it hasn't snapped in half. What do you expect
for $5 right?

The last 3 listed above I can't really make a new cover for, but all the others I can.

The 3 with the ** have covers that are made from the same fabric that firefighters suits are made
from. They don't burn, or scorch, but I have discovered that constant "rubbing" my arm/wrist on
this stuff has irritated my skin to the point that it feels like fiberglass in on my arm which is why I
want to make another cover for my big board.

Here are pictures of what some of them looks like although these are NOT mine.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]392677[/ATTACH]

This is very similar to mine except mine is MUCH wider and the legs are different,
but it has the sturdy iron shelf on back end and the shelf underneath like in the pic.
My husband bought the Martha Stewart board at KMart about 11 years ago.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]392678[/ATTACH]

This is what my two sided board looks like I LOVE this board. Got it a few years ago
at Costco $25 (I think).

[ATTACH=CONFIG]392681[/ATTACH]

Of course this is the small "take to class" that I bought thinking I would take it to
class/sewing gatherings (which never seem to have taken place).

Originally Posted by luvstoquilt View Post
I got my SP! She is really easy to please! Eats the same kind of candy I favor. That is all I will say for the moment about her.

Quilty Louise I got my QM yesterday and love the tote...I have never made a tote and I haven't done a zipper in years either. One question: How many ironing boards do you have? I have only 1!??! My DIL doesn't even own one at all!

Be well everyone. By the way, the pot roast was delicious!!!
Attached Thumbnails martha-stewart-ironing-board.jpg   ironing-board.jpg   omni-ironing-cutting-pad.jpg