View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 02:57 PM
CarolynMT

Originally Posted by vickig626 View Post
SO....my question is this -- is there a plan down the road for these blocks? Or, is it whatever we want to do with them? If there isn't a plan, then I'm good since I can make scrappy blocks and worry about how they're going to play with each other later.
There is no plan, what ever you want to do with the blocks when done is up to you. You can do all the blocks, only the easy one, only the challenging ones, etc. And make what ever you want to make.

Me personally, I am making 2 quilts, one of each type (easy/challenge) and doing quilt as you go, then gonna donate the two quilts to what ever thing my guild donates to. I just liked playing along and trying out new things.

Mainly this was to get everyone trying different things/blocks they might not ordinarily try, and to visit with each other about them.

Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm View Post
Hold on, you call all those flying geese easy? Holy spray starch!! Dotty
Easy blocks should be easy enough for a beginner, yet still a little challenging, otherwise this wouldnt be a learning experience, right? I have 100% faith you can do it, I have seen your blocks so far and just know you can!

And Wyld, always happy to help out where and when I can being the bossy type, I kinda naturally fall into leading