Old 02-02-2013, 07:00 PM
Teddybear Lady

Originally Posted by createfourpaws View Post
If i can be nosey, what weight loss program did you join? That is great to lose 12lbs and 14 inches in one month. I know I have been told to drink 50% of my weight in water to lose weight. IF I stick to that, I have been succussful in losing some weight. I know for my health sake I need to cut out as much sugar as possible. I just can't seem to drink my tea unsweetened. I am trying, I do use splenda now in my tea instead of regular sugar, but lately I have been hearing alot about the artificial sweetners being worse for you than regular sugar.

I am trying to stay away from sodas, I have not had one at work for 2 weeks, only a sprite at home. As soon as they are gone I wont buy any more. For that I only have me to blame.
The weight loss plan is called "Sue's Nu Energy". I eat three meals a day...protein, bread, veggies, fruit, and some dairy plus drink 96 oz. of water a day. I have three "supplements" from Sue's a day. These are high protein shakes, puddings, bars, hot cocoa, meal replacements, and other things like soups and drinks. It is almost like the "Diet Center" diet you can find online. I was on Sue's before and lost 30 lbs. in 3 months. She had to close for a while and I did some other diets, but none worked quite as well for me. She has been open for a while now, so I signed up again. I get one on one counseling and that helps me a lot.

I think this plan has helped me because I'm eating three regular meals a day instead of just grabbing something. I lived on candy, ice cream and cookies before and didn't drink any water at all. I guess that's why I had a terrible headache for two days when I was detoxing from sugar. haha I won that battle, now I just have to win the daily battle of drinking all that water. I have three 32 oz plastic glasses I fill each day. When I finish them, my water is done. Seems to trick my mind I guess since it's only 3 glasses.

I'm looking through my fabric and will send mine to you probably next week.

Debbie
The Teddybear Lady