Old 02-02-2013, 08:55 PM
dublb

I had another full day. I spent th'smornin' lookin' for nautical fabrics. Yesterday DDIL & DS said that they had decided ta do the baby's room with a nautical theme. I know that DDIL has a bunch o' blankets left over from the first boy. (I know 'cause I made 'em.) but I wanted ta make this baby 6 that were his own. DDIL's baby shower was taday at 2:00 & I thought I'd git the fabric for the shower & then make 'em later. There isn't a fabric in Midland, w/a nautical theme, ta be found. I did stop at an estate sale while I was out but that only took about 10 min.s. (I bought some silk scarves & silk robes.) I finally bought some underwater fabric, enough for 1 WOF square blanket, & used it ta wrap some diapers. I then rushed ta the shower.

After the shower was over DH took me out ta eat, Mexican food. Then we bought a movie at Hastings & watched it. I thought I'd git caught up on here while the movie was goin', but Turtle (my cat) decided ta sit in my lap the whole time. He just got out o' my lap & has gone ta bed w/DH. Turtle still feels bad. He had a cat scratch abscess on his cheek & was in the hospital for 2 days.

I can't believe how fast this day went.