View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 07:06 AM
romanojg

I have already been doing this. I organized my sewing room last yr and got most of my fabric out of totes and onto shelves and was surprised at how much I have. The other thing I'm doing it not starting any new projects until I'm caught up on old ones. Except for my monthly embroidery club and since that is also about learning I'm not stopping that. This month I could not stay and sew so I did go by and get my kit and my first day off I made my project; a picture frame with a snow man on it. Then this weekend I made another one with a few modifications. I don't go into a fabric store unless I need something to complete an ongoing project. Two weeks ago I got one quilt done, a table runner done except for the binding, thats mainly because I'm not sure what binding I'm doing. This week I did a picture frame and finished up another crib quilt for my 2yr old DGD. It feels good to be completing things; the things that finish the fastest gets done first so that my pile goes down faster. Then things that are promised and so on.

I don't worry about any police unless he/she has flashing red lights and can put me in jail. I'm doing things my way since I pay for them.