View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 09:09 AM
urgodschild2

I asked for a really super expensive Camera 4 Christmases ago and the kids all chipped in to get it for me. I love the camera. But since getting my iPhone......I don't use the camera that much. The camera is heavy and not very small and so lugging it around on my trips down under or back east has been unwielding. Now my phone is a different thing all together. I take a picture and it photo streams automatically to my computer. I can then tweak the picture to my liking. I have a feeling that cameras may become a thing of the past except for the professional ones. I say this because eventually one will only be able to buy smart phones and not just a plain jane phone because that will be all they make. I do take my block pictures with my big camera but the poor thing does not go out with me like it did in the past.
Now what are you all doing today?? I am a football fan so guess what I will be doing. Yep that is right....rooting for the ravens much to chagrin of all my relatives here in CA and all the friends that I know here too. I grew up back east and so I am partial to those teams. I never did get into the 49ers.......I liked the Chargers and Raiders. So while I am watching them dance down the fields (Oh play ballet music, mute the football game and then watch them dance down the field. Gives you a different perspective of the game) . I will be quilting by hand my own quilt that I have been working on for over a year. One of those things you pick up and put down. I think I put it down more often though. I have selected material and cut out the squares and they are all set for me to start sewing together tomorrow. I love seeing the blocks come alive.