View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 10:38 AM
DustysMomma

I'm in, but I'm going to take this one moment at a time. If I can just last until I figure out how in the world I'm going to store my stash and still leave enough room in the room for when we have guests, I'll be doing good for this year. I'm the world's worst about going fabric shopping for a project, and instead of buying just what I need, buying 3-4 yards of each. Luckily, I'm 15 minutes from Hobby Lobby (the opposite direction from work, but from there I'm only 10 minutes by interstate ) and 40 minutes from the nearest Joann's, with no quilting shops in town.

I'm new to stashing, so I probably don't have the size of stash most of you do, but according to my boyfriend, it's already an issue. He took something out of the closet before Christmas and when he went to put it back, just set it outside the door so he didn't have to move half my stash to put it back.

I'm still in bags, sorted by project, or how I bought them together. I have a lot that I bought from an online yardsale group on facebook for $25 that is loaded with all kinds of goodies that I need to start using up too though. I just can't bring myself to sort it out until I have the shelving or boxes to put them in. I did finally take pictures of the panels, appliques, and stuffables that were in the lot though. Much of that part is nature related though, so I should join a swap that will allow me to get rid of some of it, lol!