Old 02-03-2013, 10:42 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

CarrieM and JeanieG ... a lot of Robin Hoods in the making! Not sure what you call it, but a friend did the bow and arrow thing where it was kind of like a adventure/scavenger hunt thru the forest where they went off for the day. Always wondered how safe they were with others out doing the same thing.

CarrieM ... do the kids all get to go to State/National if they wish? or do they have to win at each lower level to proceed? Where might you be going to for Nationals? Somewhere exciting I hope!

OKSGlad ... what a nice sewing cabinet. Look forward to hearing more about your new machine!

MiraB ... yes, get that camera clicking and show us hwt you're up to now! So many different interpretations ... to me Grill is American for a BBQ! Count me in on the pork supper!

Anael ... No news is indeed good news and even better news with your morning update!!! Did you hear us all *sigh* with happiness! Looking to see your collection of little hats! What are you using? fleece? flannel?

QNSue ... we never had a pastry blender as a kid, and were taught how to use two knives cutting together to do that job.

JeanieG ... never heard of using the pastry blender as a hand mixer! Good idea and must try it. Should have asked you ... is the cake any good without all the topping on it? I like my sweets, but that looks like it could be overload.

Honchey ... Welcome baaaaaaaaaack! I was about ready to send out a search party. Good to know you have your BBs done! I think the next challenge will be for us to get our BBs made into something and not let them become an UFO. It's going to be interesting to see all the different spins each of the 13 make to their BBs. SO good to have you back and hope that your internet/computer cooperate to keep you here!

CarrieM ... You'll surely be the first with your BBs assembled! A reward for your extra work in coordinating!!!

DublB ... rest today and get better!

DDamsel ... oh so sad about your FIL. I'm sure it is hard on your DH, and his siblings to know about the brother and his actions. Pathetic. You go and enjoy that Super Bowl Sewing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And like DDamsel .... I am off to sew for teh rest of the day!