View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 11:02 AM
coffeebreak

Originally Posted by skowron5 View Post
I live in where we have 2 that are going strong. Another just opened. I went to check it out the other day. They had not advertised I just heard about it. I got there at 10:30. They didn't open until 11:00. I looked in the window and didn't see much. I think they will have to have better hours. The area I live in is small and there are no Joann's or Hobby Lobby's within 45 miles. We have a Walmart, but the last couple of times I have been in there I think their fabric is getting bad. I try to shop both LQS so they stay in business.
It's kind of like scrapbooking stores...back 5 years ago for about the 5 prior to that...SB stores all over the place, but I looked and again...really expensive stuff in there! I'd go an look for ideas etc, but seldom bought to much. Just couldnt afford it. Then Joann's nad Michael's put in SB departments and things were alot cheaper (now...REALLY cheap!) and the SB stores started closing. I don't know of a single one anymore and there were quite a few around 5 years ago.