Old 02-03-2013, 01:13 PM
Airwick156

I hope that I am putting this in the right place.
I am so very excited and thankful for winning the first time that I joined the weight loss adventure. I was so surprised when I was able to check my email and I saw an email from Cindy.

I am going through a very difficult time right now and I beg any or all of you that if you are in ANY type of an abusive relationship that you GET HELP.

My husband suffers from paranoia schitzophrenia and was never abusive to me or if he was I was not aware of it. But then just one day everything manifested and he exploded and took his anger out on me and he hurt me. I called the police and he was arrested but they let him out the next day. But if I were to have stayed in that house I truly feel in my heart that he would have killed me. But I am safe now. Pleaseeeeeeeeeee if your in an abusive situation get help before it is too late.

Thank you everyone for the fun I had with the weight challenge. I lost 24 pounds which is the most I have lost in so many years. I am going to try my hardest NOT to put the weight back on and that in itself may be a challenge in the situation that I am in now. But I am going to try my best.