Old 02-03-2013, 03:39 PM
starshine

Yes Brenda, last year they had 2 color of the 12 12 inch square storage boxes on sale in the fabric section-these were on sale, and a 3rd color of the very same style box in a different color on a shelf end on the other side of the sewing machine area that was not on sale because it was in the craft section -for scrapbooking. I wanted one of each color so I used my coupon for it as I didn't really need it for something else that day. I'm sure they have a former government forms creator now writing coupon policy.

K~ I wish I had taken Da -da code class, can't decipher your clue, and btw what color is support ribbon?

Saw a few promising clues, I like Chocolate, I like coffee and teas. And I do like black licorice so I know I'm not their sp.

My sp is in the states --somewhere in the middle. I'll have to do some research on her fabric preferences. And she list a favorite beverage that is not usually listed.

Krystyna I thought maybe you made up the "web page" for the squirrel pants but checked it out and it is real. Great find. Only you would have found it I think.

Knitette I think the monkey couple will be glad to have your monkey over once the have their baby monkey, as a toy companion-don't let him go.