Old 02-03-2013, 05:18 PM
carriem

Back again from archery, picked up chicken for supper so that is out of the way, laundry is changed out...just checking in here again.

For State/Nationals they have to qualify either by team or individually. Their teams have already qualified for State. They do "all-state scores" to figure out if they qualify for Nationals which means they have to have a certain amount of combined points in 2 regular tournaments plus their state points. Nationals are held in Louisville, KY every year.

DD--I am sorry to hear about your FIL. It is sad that happens in families.

Anael--Great current pictures of Isa and Bram!

Dublb--Hope the "smell" can be improved! We left potatoes in our van one winter which was fine until spring when they thawed...yuck! We never could get that smell out of the carpet no matter what I did.

I spent a couple hours in the clubhouse..I have 5 parts ready to put together on my first PC quilt. After looking at my "before and after" pictures I realized I mixed up my blocks so fixed that then added the rest of the sashing. Now I am ready to start my quilting...tomorrow I will cut the batting and backing and maybe start the quilting in the middle section.