Old 02-03-2013, 05:38 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

JeanieG ... thanks ... will have to find an occasion to make the cake! And will probably give into the topping, even though I don't need those gazillion calories. I'll just rationalize it because of the health in all the oatmeal!!

Anael ... of course, what was I thinking? They'd need to stretch and flannel would not do that! Cute cute pics of the two and great Oma made hats! And did you ever think you'd be celebrating for the bodily functions? In all our worry and fuss over the babies, we haven't been asking about your DS/DDIL? Of course, they are worried, but how are they coping? And DDIL is she staying healthy, post-partum? Hope that with all their worries, they are not forgetting to take care of themselves too.

MiraB ... ooooh pork crackling! haven't had that in years despite all the pork that I eat! Nice that you have a man-servant to pass you your morning waker-upper!!!! As for Honchey needing a pot of tea/coffee, heck she may need a bottle of vino for her marathon catch-up!

DublB ... yes, get that smell dealt with before you complete the deal. Consider what it will be like once you get the heat of your summers!! ick!!!!!!!!!

CarrieM ... better start mapping LQS' en route to Louisville! How exciting to have your PC quilt so far along!