View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 07:09 PM
Cybrarian

Your quilt is absolutely beautiful! I'd like to say something about your situation. Fear of the unknown is paralyzing. Even in the midst of this look at what you have accomplished. I have some suggestions from my very smart HR DDIL. These are not to tell you what to do, just hoping one or more may help you feel more in control: 1) if you haven't yet update your resume, if you haven't done this in a while there is a lot of help online 2) at home (not at work) start looking at other companies in your area you would be interested in working for, or if you would be open to relocating expand your search, if you have any contacts in any of these companies you are confident you can trust and with whom you would not be in competition, ask them if they are aware of any positions open or coming open you would be qualified for, 3) if you have thought of getting additional education or training start researching- you don't need to commit to anything just gather information, and do not confide in anyone at your work what you are doing. She also said to please take care of yourself and I second that. Start with your regular doctor and get a referral if needed. BUT as a mother of a son who is defeating a 7 year painkiller and antidepressant habit run from anyone who thinks drugs is the only answer. Hugs and prayers for you. Keep going on your quilt!

Last edited by Cybrarian; 02-03-2013 at 07:12 PM. Reason: correction