Old 02-03-2013, 07:23 PM
Elisabrat

FABRIC MORITORIUM? egad its a diet isnt it? like a ..cleansing one that you make up in the blender all green and creepy looking and they say it tastes good but you know they are lying and you pinch your nose to take a gosh awful sip and realize ..only seven more days of this and you will be feeling great in no time. is it that kind of moritorium? oh heck no. sign yourself up cowgirl. I think about as much of that as I do... ok ok. I just think fabric is my joy. I personally do not own a monsterous pile. I have never had more than four big bins now two. I think maybe a dollar limit. walk in with only x amount of dollars and well it fits or it doesnt go home. I could run with that since i am broke all the time anyways lol. but nope that would be one of those like.. new years pledges you make that you simply can't do. What happens when you fnish the moritorium do you .. like hit the fabric store all the winners? Girls gone wild part 8!

regarding the dog: is it Goldendog55 who raises dogs for a living? she might have an answer for you regarding your dog eating the beds. if you PM me your regular email address I will ask my friend in dog rescue for 30 yrs her reply and you can talk with her. I just sent her your question she is pretty fast at replying so I will forward what she says to you when it comes. never ask too many questions. they are puppies. its like little kids .. a 2 yr old until the darned dog turns about 3 when you like them a whole lot more. I love puppies but you need a ton of attention for them or its your fault they turn out bad I am afraid. I am very adamant about that. If the dog is chewing on something you dont like my trainer had us put a small amount of alum powder on their gums rub the thing they ate on their gums rub that on their gums right immediatley after, put the item back on their gums. alum is a pickling spice. itsours up their gums super fast and the dont like it at all. we had to do that after our sixth hose was eaten through. hence the trainer. well worth the money we spent. and we spent a lot. personal trainer for six months with all my dogs. extremely well behaved no trouble dogs. so.. do some web search, call everyone within range and ask for help ask at the pet store, feed supply .. someone will find the right answer that works for all of you. until then.. count to ten. a whole lot.