Old 02-03-2013, 11:47 PM
nancia

i'm in the fabric buying moratorium, too, and i have fallen so far off the wagon, it's criminal! i tried not to buy starting in december. i got so nervous i ended up buying more than i normally would because it was going to all come to an end and all the faabric in my sewing room would evaporate and i'd have to use paper towels, toilet paper and coffee filters to quilt!! i was beyond panicking! i took all but 2 of the fabric stores off my email, totally unsubscribed. then someone on a thread would mention a store and a sale and i'd go look at it, and yeah, the prices were really good, so i would buy some fabric. i have to get over the feeling that i am responsible for every fabric store making it or not. the entire economy revolves around my personally putting all my money into it. it's just such a bad time and i do worry about the families that will lose their livelihood if we stop buying products. it is a churning mess! i'm sure my disability check is the source of income to pay off the national debt! i know...... i can't even walk in my fabric area. there is so much and it looks like it just exploded!! i think when i'm not in there it spawns more and more! arrrrgggghhh.!