View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 07:03 AM
Maire

Originally Posted by crafterrn1 View Post
Marie do you have your user manual? Open the manual to page 18 and start from there. Also are you using EQ on a laptop? Are you using a mouse? It seems a strange question but a mouse is really useful for using EQ! I am here ask me anything. I am finishing a lesson on the Steppen yahoo group. They also have a section in the files for beginner users of EQ. Once you learn the buttons and how they interact EQ is a piece of cake! Luann
Hi, I had the program on a now dead laptop, and haven't yet installed it on my new desktop. It has been at least a year since I tried it & then I was following the manual but must have missed something. I have a couple of projects going that must be finished soon and them hopefully I'll have time to reinstall. Part of my time limitations is that I have been back & forth several times to my home state over the past year because of family needs so little time to sew.
Where are you in CT? We lived in Fairfield from 1976-1984, our daughter & her family still there. In all those years there I never met another person who sewed so I was always "volunteered" to make costumes for school plays. Fairfield did have 2 fabric stores, I tried my best to support them but both closed many years ago.
Maire (not Marie)