View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 09:44 AM
urgodschild2

Ok Ithe crazy person who joined all 5 groups. It is the first time I have ever done this. So far it has been fun but I have to be very organized on the record keeping. The first day I got 13 squishies and the second day I got 5. I am making them in the order I have received them. Hopefully no one will dump the box (talking about the 4 legged ones) as then It will be pot luck on how they get finished. LOL. While watching the game yesterday I cut out the material for each of the patterns that I selected so they are ready to be sewn up. I am excited about that because I love to see the blocks grow up. First today I have to go to the grocery store and then I must do the dishes. No one did them all weekend and so there is a pile in the sink. I do have a dish washer but I can't justify running a machine for over an hour and wasting all that energy. So I wash by hand and use the dishwasher as a drying rack. After that I am sewing. Hmmmmmm Let's see I have a dQ to machine quilt, a quilt that I have been working on and can Machine quilt a row today and then I will make some blocks. All in due time.