View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 01:42 PM
LynnVT

Always glad to hear folks love our area as much as we do. The Vermont Shop Hop is coming up soon - March 15-24. http://www.vermontshophop.com/ Coming from the south on Rte 91, get off at exit 5 for QuiltAway shop, then go one more exit to 6, and you'll pass the Rockingham Vermont Country Store on your way to Country Treasures Quilts in Chester. Then another 10 miles or so straight to Londonderry - turn on Rte. 100 for WaterWheel Quilt shop. Weston is not far from there.
Originally Posted by Quilt Lover Grandma View Post
I agree with LynnVT. I go right by there every year on our VT Shop Hop tour. I also order from their catalog. It is fun to go to Weston to the old store. I love hardwood floors and they have them. My DIL comes up here from PA every year and makes sure to stop there and King Arthur Flour. Down the road from the store in Weston is a wonderful quilt shop in Londonderry. There are a couple more quilt shops down that way in Wilmington and Chester. Weston is a nice town with B&B's and a wonderful Playhouse. Fun place to go and visit.