View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 06:49 PM
Judith1005

Thanks Jillnjo I appreciate you sending it on to me. I will let you know (this time) as soon as I receive it. How are you doing?

I know, the time has just flown by! For the most part, two more rounds to go before the flimsy's come home.

Yaya, how are things going? I know you had some personal things going on. I hope all is getting better.

SewHappy, Are you doing ok? How is your journey through the bible going? (Or at least I think you mentioned a year long journey through the bible.?)

Paula, how are your deadlines going? I have been spending a lot more time offline and getting more sewing done. Nothing finished, but, lots in the works.

I don't know about yall, but we are having the weirdest winter. It's either unseasonably warm or cold. I am yearning for spring. But, the signs are there. The Daffadils are budding up. (Am hoping it doesn't freeze them.) That's what happened to us last year. There was a late freeze in February and killed off most of what we had that bloomed in color. Well, maybe this year.

I'm missing you guys a little. It's been pretty quiet. I hope that you all are well and if your not, I hope you are on the mend.
Have a great week!!