Old 02-04-2013, 09:04 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

QNSue .... absolutely wonderful!!!!! The colours are just so bright/cheery and so evenly balanced throughout. I like how the setting triangles are letting the blocks float. Very effective for the borders, the printed green and your border print. Beautiful! I noticed the extra work that your LAQ put into each of the cornerstone. Now that must have been tedious for her! Looks like a lot of detail done on the blocks, with unique quilting for each block according to the block design. So .... are you ready to head back and give her your PC to do?
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! Now, I know you said this is going to DGS, though would you not use it for yourself for awhile first? I really think you should have the enjoyment of it yourself, before passing it on!

Anael ... oh such good news! I'm sure your DDIL/DS will find it quite a difference now with him back to work. It must be so tiring for her travelling to the hospital so much that I can understand her deciding to stay home a bit now. Plus of course time with her DS to let him know he's still important in their lives! Yea for all the progress the babies have both made!

Mirabel
... More great quilts all around! The first ... is that the D4P? The string quilt is always so inviting ... one of these days, I will have to do one, myself! Those dinos will be sure to put a smile on any sick child! And I can see a cute little girl adoring the butterfly!

Me? ... binding is partly done on the baby quilt!