Old 02-05-2013, 06:17 AM
gardnergal970

So much chatter since I've commented. ANEAL....so wonderful that your little ones continue to strengthen and grow. QNS....FWS is beautiful. It deserves a bed to cover or a wall to hang on where you can see it everyday. CARRRIE...let me know what day you want to make Threads a pit stop and I'll make every effort to be there. Remind the passengers that there is always a pot of coffee and fresh cookies. MIRABELLE..your output amazes me, both in quantity and beauty. JAN....it must be time for us to settle in on the next project. Have you seen the new free BOM from Jinney Beyers? It has compass and star blocks but she likes to work with borders so they have a very different look. QUILTE...I can see the baby quilt has cut the ponies off at the pass since there have been no new blocks for several days. JEANIE...congratulations on getting Easy Street together. Mine is still waiting. HONCHEY...I'll be glad when you have better access to Internet. I miss your regular input.
last Friday I did get to see Marianne and Mary Fons. It was late in the afternoon and not the best time of the day for me so I know my eyes were closed for some of the slides. Saw a couple of wonderful quilt shops. I've never seen so many bolts if fabric in one place in my life! Forced myself to buy some fabric even if I didn't have a plan for them. Have 4 more row to join and then borders in my PC. I did find border fabric Friday and I'm ready to get going on that.

Last edited by gardnergal970; 02-05-2013 at 06:19 AM.