View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 10:08 AM
Krystyna
Swap Hosts

Originally Posted by nancia View Post
krystyna-- glad to see you happy and in a bed of your own! the dogs must be so pleased you moved out of theirs! i think you can expect them to sleep in your bed for awhile. turn-about is fair play! rotflmfbo!!
Just got delivery of a replacement mattress. The first one we ordered was like sleeping in a bouncy room. If someone sighed, you'd go boinging all over the place. Thank goodness Bob's had a program where if you don't like it after 30 days, let them know and get something else. I sure hope we like this one. It's memory foam, which I'm not too sure about, but time will tell.

As for those stinky dogs, I can't keep them off the bed. And the worse part is that they take up the whole thing! Feeney is like a giant warm log. Once he finds his spot, you can't move him for the world. Daisy is another story. She alternates her "must have's" for sleep. If it is very cold, she MUST crawl under the quilt and attempt to sleep between my legs. Not my favorite thing at all. Not. Alternately she takes over the middle pillow and sleeps with her butt in one of our faces. That is, except when Rod gets up to use the bathroom. Then she takes over his pillow. When he returns, she growls and tries to bite him. There has to be an easier way to sleep.