View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 10:20 AM
romanojg

Originally Posted by texas8823 View Post
We don't have any sew and vac stores here, but you're right. I could definitely use some lessons. I will check with LQS to see if they offer any. Thanks!!!
If you can't find one that specializes in Brother ask them if you can still come. You may be learning your machine as you go but you'll have help in learning the embroidery stuff. I've been doing this a little over a yr and just traded up for my 2nd Viking. I check out all of the websites and I check out all tutorials and projects. Do a web search on Floriani or John Deer classes, they go all over the country. John Deer uses thier own Brother classes and you can make projects there. Floriani has a website with lots of infor and a workbook on all of the different types of stabilizers. Use this link and look for the workbook at bottom of screen:http://www.rnkdistributing.com/cid-3...-Products.html.
Emblibary.com has a great projects and tutorials section to help. Most sites offer something trying to make you want to buy. Take advantage and read all that you can. Good luck on it all. Quilt shows are also good.