View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 10:43 AM
BeckySt

Default Chopsticks Triange Quilt

I made this quilt for my self as two of my favorite colors are peachy orange and green and this fabric called Silent Cinema had both colors in fabric. However once it was done it was not my taste and my 16 year old daughter got home from school and seen and asked who's quilt it was and I said mine but I don't think I want it and she said good can I have it and of course I said yes. I do love this quilt, it is just not me. It is my first UFO of the year. I promised myself I would put at least one quilt a month on my frame and try to finish up a pile of UFO's. It took me an hour and half just to do one row and one row used over two bobbins and I have the large bobbin for my machine and yesterday I did two hours of ripping as my tension changed on the second to last row. I finished it this morning and I am very happy with results, I used a light gray thread as I didn't want to be changing threads. I used hobbs 80-20, I wanted to use wool but my daughter wanted cotton for summer. Thanks for looking.
Attached Thumbnails dscn0898.jpg   dscn0900.jpg   dscn0901.jpg   dscn0905.jpg   dscn0903.jpg