View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 11:01 AM
Momma_K

Originally Posted by sikesjj View Post
Sorry I have been MIA, my washing machine flooded my house last week. It ran for three hours straight, I had two inches of water in my laundry room, it was running out the lint trap. It went into the hallway, my bedroom, bathroom and kitchen. They are still drying it out, hopefully today they will get the rest of the linoleum and carpet pulled up today. Thankfully my in-laws are out of town so we have moved into their house for the time being.
OH MY!! I feel so bad for all the trouble you've been "floating" in! I've been in the same position some 2 years ago, only I woke up and and the sewer backed up in my shower, I lived in a basement apartment. There were no sealent on the ouside so on a heavy rain it flooded my bedroom, kitchen and then livingroom. The sewer was horrible, and yes, I had surprises floating around in the bedroom carpeting! The landlord never would do any repairs although the place was very nice, but my daughter and I moved asap! Now we live in a beautiful 3 bedroom house! Anyhow, I hope things dry up for you soon!