Old 02-05-2013, 12:24 PM
createfourpaws

Originally Posted by JuneBillie View Post
I am trying to drink more water, and I need to anyway. I would have to work up to what I really should be drinking though.

Because this is my first time on here, and I haven't read any of it before, I was wondering how long has this weight loss thread been going on? I figured maybe it has been off and on or something with the changes in the board.

Yesterday I had a break even day, because I was too low on what I needed to have on hand to eat, so today off to the store.

Tomorrow I will be going for my next physical therapy on my right leg so that is an exercise day for me lol....

CountryHouseQuilter, I am glad to see you are through your surgery. My son had his gallbladder out not too long ago. He did fine, but says he can't tell much different.

Good luck everyone!
I have been the hostess of the group for about a year, someone else was the hostess and due to personal reason, she asked me to take over. I believe it has been going on for several years prior to me taking it over.

As far as drinking more water, I am also trying to drink more water, and find it helps when I add lemons to my water, gives it a bit more flavor. I am trying to stay away from sodas, I have about a 6 pack left at the house of sprite and I am the only one who will drink it, so once it is gone I will not be buying any more. I am amazed that I have stayed away from the vending machines at work. I am doing everything I can to lose the weight I gained from going back on insulin.

Sorry for the ramble.