Old 02-05-2013, 12:52 PM
Elisabrat

Nancia this is why you never go on a DIET. its either a lifestyle change or its a no deal. And let me say yes I read the description prior to my posting? the answer was and still is ah h.ll no. no no and no. It is harmless for me. I own little I share a lot and well I think it gives me too much pleasure which I need seriously in my day that no way. I have had a tough year and this is one of my big joys in my day. So.. have fun. Better yet clear out those closets of unwanted fabric send it slow boat all to me. That is how I have my bigger bang of fabric as it is. Without it I couldnt afford to be here now. I donated all my fabric last spring with everything quilty else too. I am just starting back up since July and let me tell you clean your closets out and relieve yourself of all that fabric burdon. I am so happy to help you on this cleansing act.. its almost like using it up but at twice the speed. also: its amazing how creative you do get when you need to use what you have. it isnt always practical however.