Old 02-05-2013, 04:06 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Good Evening Ladies ... some time with you before I go to rustle up some supper!

Anael ... yes, I can imagine the horrid thoughts with the phone call DDIL. Glad it was just an update from the Dr. as to the changes. Not to worry, about your non-IRL-quilting as you're doing lots of it virtually for now! Which is all good! Me-thinks you must be tired .... I think your 5AM in post #1399, was meant to be PM? A very fashionable MissIsa modelling her flowery-snuggle!!! Not much weight gain, may not seem like much ... but figure it out in %, and do the % gain for yourself and you'll probably soon think it's a HUGE gain! It's so good that the medics are keeping a good eye on DDIL/DS!! And ever so important that they leave their worries outside the NICU ... babies will pick up on the fears and tears! They need only positivity!

GGal ... thanks for the JBeyers suggestion and I do like it! The baby quilt is officially done now, except for the label. Will try to get it's photo op tonight and post ....... then let the ponies take off again!

About JBeyers ... Checked the online links and can't get into them. Any suggestions as to how to get there? ITA that it like a good workable pattern that could be done without needing to buy the JB border fabrics. At least that is what I am thinking without seeing the info in the links. Plus I'd really like to use from my stash as much as possible. What attracts me here is that it could be very tasteful, without a lot of scrappy look to it. Of course, I might change my mind when I see the links! And the rumours of y-seams are making me have 2nd thoughts already ... and joining you, JanRN!

Honchey
... Good to seeyou here again today!!! I'm with GGal and anxiously awaiting you to be back with us more regularly. I do hope that you are having nothing but sunshine and warmth in your 2nd home along with lots of R+R! Speaking of which, this is Tuesday ... and we know where you are!!!!!

QNSue ... is this the link that was playing hide and seek on you?
http://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-...148904-24.html
Please be sure to go over there and post your quilt!! You just go and enjoy all the great compliments you've been getting ... you deserve every one of them!

CarrieM ... have fun at work tomorrow! Be sure to check your email, as I replied t yours. Yes, Ladies, CarrieM is being my personal LQS shopper to get me some things!

JanRN ... the bonus to all that cutting is that you can now sit and sew without much extra fussing. Full steam ahead!

MiraB ... you and JanRN are turning me against that designer! Though is 234 pcs for an 18" any worse than some of our PC/FWS blocks .... let's see, there'd be 9 FWS blocks, so only 26 pieces ........ so just think of it as FWS and it should be easy-peasy! Like how you did the D4P in rectangles instead of the traditional squares. For the D9P ... I didn't twist and turn the blocks, just traded upper right with lower left, and kept them the same way up. Then sewed them back together ... and then later joined all the blocks, facing the same directions.