View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 07:15 PM
nancia

i am alive and well, finally! just re-current bouts of whatever it was, and i was dropped for not talking enough--oh, my! prepare for the apocalypse!! never thought THAT day would come, lololololol!!! anyway, i've been snowed under and am taking february off to catch up! last night and into this a.m. worked on nancy's dq. will do more tonight. i am working during vampire hours and no interruptions. yup, i'm a night owl and it takes nothing to get me back into the dark. dh likes when i am in the bed while he sleeps, and whither i goest there goest the animals, too, so i watch shows on netflix. i prefer to be sewing but sometimes that's not an option. once in a while the animals spill over to his side then he just pushes them back. my 20yr old cat sleeps on my shoulder and head, tiger sleeps on the other side and the dogs fill in any gaps. sure is cozy! may be part of the reason i don't sleep much at night. they are all so spoiled they wouldn't dream of sleeping in their own beds if i'm in bed.