Old 02-05-2013, 10:02 PM
marytoddliz

nancia, you crack me up! I came looking for my name, well not my name but your name, well not your name unless you are my partner! anyway when is this going to happen?? hehe, I say with tongue in cheek because I don't even have a sewing machine with me!

Well my daughter says I can borrow hers, but well no thanks! I really wish that girl had picked up some of my skills, but she is amazing mommy and that is what counts the most. I am still on Grammy Duty until Sat night.

I fly back to Calif, then drive back to Oregon.... don't ask it is a really really really long story, but my new temp home is in Oregon. The short version; Mom is having surgery on the 18th, or there about... she has complete blockage in her right side artery, it has a name but can't remember what it is, but the concern is the growth in her lung! Sooo the surgery is going to be an awake, or semi awake surgery, I don't know how they do that.... oops this was supposed to be the short version, yikes I better stop for now... I might be scarce around here but I have my ears and eyes on you and I will get a report back! I really like April for being the due part of the swap, I will be getting my embroidery machine to bring to Oregon with me so I will have it to work with on the table topper.
Originally Posted by nancia View Post
you might be a redneck if..... after the divorce she is still your sister.