Old 02-06-2013, 07:03 AM
Elisabrat

almost wide awake and wanted to say to Jaba... well they were under a buck come on.. of course for under a buck I suppose I can pull the mardi gras in.. (not going to they go with fq swap items when they ship out) I am still not a big mardi gras girl. the colors do not light my boat I guess. I did buy those shamrock paper lanterns lol so I made up for the other 'stuff'. Every girl needs shamrock lanterns. they are so versatile and ..useful and decorative and as my sister would say in a funky off voice.. "Speciaaaal". now isnt that "speciaaal" meant um thats nice? or what the heck where you thinking?

Ok been up a whole hour now I will indulge in that beautiful gorgeous hot special pumped up coffee of mine. oh yes yes I will. I hope everyone has a good day be it at work or home or whereever the day takes you. Just take one minute to enjoy it. Its your lucky day. I know its going to be mine. especially when I put this computer down for two seconds and pour that coffee.. I see luck coming in the form of a pink coffee mug. come to momma!