Old 02-06-2013, 09:28 AM
tracibug

I can totally make wine popsicles ala slushy style!! They're delicious!! But kahlua and coffee also sounds to die for about now. I'm at work and it's chilly in here again this morning. 37 degrees again, I swore my address says I live in California and I'm not in the mountains by Brat!!

If I can get my act together, I may need your asssssssistance with binding on Sunday. But that's a big IF. My current to-do list is:

Finish the top of a French Braid table runner consigned by a coworker - by Fri 2/8
Table runner for my mom's Valentine's Bday - mail by 2/11
Mug rug for my mom's Valentine's Bday - mail by 2/11
Write a 3-5 page final research paper and I finish my bachelor's degree - due 2/12
16 black with bright 12.5 x 12.5 blocks mail by 2/15
48 batik 10.5 x 10.5 blocks by 2/28
25 spring themed 12.5 x 12.5 blocks due 3/1.

But yes, I know how to fold fabric too and can't wait to see my piggy mug rug. Sooooo excited!! and will definitely post a pic.

Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
wow lucky me to have such good friends. I am honored. wait til they find out how boring I am. course if we have WINE POPCICLES maybe not toooo boring. course if its snowing we can sit by the fire and have a big mug of hot coffee with kalua and whip cream and a bunch of fabric. still going to try to get traci to fold my fabric for me. something tells me I will be a grand failure.

I have mailed your piggy mug rug Traci. I woul think it will be there by Thursday the latest yippee! I think it came out alright. Of course didnt take a picture so please post one if you would. this is a side swap but wanted to share it with you guys here.. ideas ideas..

dear partner: I do not have a livingroom as my room...