View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 02:36 PM
quiltstringz

Originally Posted by Little RoO View Post
Ok.....let me think, things that I am interested in, and don,t have here
Rulers, like flying geese, or anything that helps making blocks more precise. Here most shops have straight rulers but anything different is hard to get
Fabric glues
Easy press? Anything that will help make seams look better.
Any scissors that are amazing, here most are fiskars....is there something better.
Fabric I will sort...and yes I want him to bring back most of his allowance in fabric
I think I would look in magazines and online for any specialty rulers I think I might like (if you aren't going to use them it isn't a deal). Scissors - I think the best find I have found is the Kay Buckley scissors. Easy Press - I think you are thinking of Best Press and I am not sure I would put that in a suitcase, there is a big possiblity that it might leak as it is in a regular spray bottle - main reason I have mentioned that is I have had issues with that leaving it in my car for a day or two! Fabric Fabric Fabric - make sure you see which lines you like and then look at shops near where they are going to be. Possibly you could do some on-line looking and even pay for it, mentioning that your husband is going to be there on such and such day and will pick it up.