Old 02-06-2013, 03:58 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Do you find yourself day-dreaming about our BBs? and what they will be like? and what you might do with them? Believe me, it's on my mind and I'm anxious to see them and then get at 'em!!

Soooooooon! .... but sooner for our USA Pardners!
Anael, MiraB and myself in the outposts will wait it out!!!

DDamsel ... you really do need a shoping trip to re-stock your stash! And you really MUST stay with us on whatever is next! The baby quilt ... I used Legacy Cotton batting. Ended up I went with a double layer as I thought it was going to be too flimsy with one. Hope I don't regret it! Thanks for the advice! ENJOY your DS/DDIL! They'll be gone all too soon.

JanRN ... likewise for you Missy ...you MUST stay and play!!

Likewise for Everyone Else!!! We need to stay complete in our group!
Anael ... looks like you have a full time seamstress job for these babies, and I know you are loving that! Please stay with us, and just be like I was for a good part of the year!

JeanieG ... Thanks for the link. I'll download them tonight or tomorrow, in case that is the verdict.

GGal ... another good possibility. Is that the one that was shown before? that I wanted to see a "real" quilt instead of the EQ workup? Nice to see the variations at the end.

Honchey ... are you back in NJ or still in NC? Batten the hatches!

OKSGlad ... you will not start another project .......... for a few days! Consider this as just the same project.... expanded!

Anael ... I just read your final post. Oh for the roller coaster ride. Prayers for an easy night. Tears came to my eyes and then more, when I saw that you are all committed to talking each other thru it! Keep that communication open ... and lots of {{{HUGS}}} IRL from each other, and here's a bunch of virtual ones from me right now! {{{HUGS}}} {{{HUGS}}} {{{HUGS}}} And be sure to stick with us here, so that we can keep talking you thru it too!'

As for a new thread ....... we could always go rogue and just keep this one going forever and ever and keep moving from one project to the other!