Old 02-06-2013, 09:08 PM
Anastasia

No names. probably not til friday after work at the earliest.. so I think that's technically saturday morning. I have homework to do tonight that's due tomorrow, I have to sit for my MLT program fundraiser table in the early am, then class and a test, then work, and then more homework, then 8am class friday where I have another test, then work.. so won't really be able to think about it until after that. I'm so tired Body seems to like waking up at 7:30a this week.

Fun thing.. I got blood for the first time tuesday.. woot.. only took 3 weeks shook like a leaf of course but so excited. Some girl made me bleed all over the place. I thought she was going to fall over dead. I was unconcerned. Pretty sure the teacher had a mini heart attack as well. She makes us nervous I think. She starts getting fast talking and pressuring if you do something wrong. It's not the end of the world at this point. I know it'll be more of a freak out moment when we work on someone in the real world but in class when NONE of us know what we're doing and we are aware of that when we give over our arms, we shouldn't freak out too bad on each other so I wish she would calm down a little.. hehe. She makes ME nervous anyways. I just have to tune her out and do my thing cause I can't afford the anxiety attack she gives me when I'm holding a needle.. haha. I did a buccal swab today in my other class and got to look at my epithelial cells. It was soo not as fun as looking at my blood on tuesday. Which i saw something that might indicate a hereditary anemia.. which explains a lot of things if that's true. Should go get tested for real at some point but eh.. I'm busy.. hehe. I think we get to run glucose tests on friday, WOOO! So I wonder who's gonna be the blood getter for that and if they are going to do capillary or veinous. Exciting. I love these classes! I just really miss sleep.