Old 02-07-2013, 05:27 AM
Elisabrat

come on dustysmom you go first

I think that robin is making a present for ME! I can tell because its pretty so that is how I know. if its pretty it has to be mine. quick before nancia gets in here.. (dont show her that one cause she always wants the pretty ones).

Crazy glue. it works great on cuts. I know. tried to take my pinky off recently while cutting onions. I am seriously reverent with my rotory cutter. I had a friend who was cutting paper roll hers back really hard (I know we were taught only roll forward) and she slammed it into her knee.. hit something had to go to ER big deep cut big stitches.. I said ah heck no so I watch everything when I use that thing. and always keep my hand on the ruler and not in front of the rotory cutter. YOU DIDNT HAVE PERMISSION TO DO THAT. thats what my dad would have said. always scared me sounded like he was so mad. I would instantly stop crying , say I was sorry and then he would bundle me up and say its only a small cut your going to be fine. I was the accident prone one in the family. always a big bandage somewhere.