Old 02-07-2013, 06:06 AM
gardnergal970

Mirabelle....frankly I like you in your big girl pants! I had a similar thought but just couldn't find mine I guess. Part of it is that I really like to start new things and get bogged down with the quilting and finishing as I don't enjoy it as much and I put it off. It would feel really good to get caught up, plus in my tiny room, I would have more space. Yesterday I finally got my PC all sewn together and the borders cut. My design wall was empty after weeks of PC so instead of keeping at the PC and putting the borders together, I dug out a UFO just to have something to look at besides a blank wall. The borders are calling today. Have to cut the batting for them.

Anael...so happy the little ones are responding to their care. I love how you're easing your stress a little by sewing for them. Those things will be treasured by the entire family for a long time. I hope you are getting some good rest.

Honchey...glad you're back home with more regular Internet. I love hearing from you.

Jan...you sound like you're having fun with Pam Bono. Post pics when you can...please.

The storm coming east will just barely brush by us. We could really use the snow since we still are short on moisture. Today it's supposed to get up to 50! Such a seesaw ride with weather this winter.

BB...another UFO! But I am really curious to see what you all have made. Just a note, I don't prewash my fabrics and I do use glue. OK...thanks for planning ahead and scanning in the BBs so you can show them to us as soon as Carrie gets them in the mail.

Last edited by gardnergal970; 02-07-2013 at 06:08 AM.