Old 02-07-2013, 06:40 AM
Honchey

First off Ladies...don't get all hepped up about the little surprise...just a little something from me to you...

Mirabelle, I think that's a good idea..the only catch is that with the "board" we wouldn't be able to be have something like that exclusively...we would have to open it for any and all...The only way to do what you suggested is to keep it just as it is right now...in this thread....we do get an occasional response from others on the board and there's no problem with that.. There are other threads on the QB that are similar to what you suggested...This thread is like our own little world...the others have left us all to ourselves and we do the projects we want to...together.

I do like the idea of taking a break to finish off or just to do whatever we want to do without the pressure of meeting a deadline...We did do that between the FWS Sampler and the FWS Pony Club....When we do decide the next project I would suggest a new thread so that others may join and you know what will happen..we start with 50 and end up with 13-15...that's ok...we don't want to exclude anyone... What do all of you think???? I will do whatever all of you decide on..H.
Now the waiting for the BBlocks...I also had another great idea for my bonus block but I just couldn't get it together in time.. It was too entailed....I just might do it anyway...it really is a great idea but I'm not going to tell!