Thread: Pull threads?
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 07:04 AM
Weezy Rider

What's Press and Seal? Never heard of it. Just looked it up, Glad wrap? and it sticks to fabric without shifting? I've never been able to get any cling wrap to stick to anything but itself. How is it to pull out? I've had embroidery stabilizer that is impossible to remove although it says tear away.

I mostly QAYG so except for borders and binding, I don't have much. Usually a good spray with 505 on batting, top and bottom keeps everything from shifting.

I have embroidery software with quilting patterns. I can print them out at any size by splitting them- right now I have 6X6. and the block is 9 1/2". I'm making a raggy out of some Otter fabric that I can see no other use for, except maybe fussycutting and I'm not exactly into that. I bought the fabric for daughter years ago as she is crazy for otters and ferrets.

Using those cheap protector sheets might be a good idea. I have plenty of spare notebooks. Do you really need them if you are printing on standard size paper? Can you just 3 hole punch the paper? Or won't the Press and seal stick to paper?

Last edited by Weezy Rider; 02-07-2013 at 07:08 AM.