Old 02-07-2013, 07:59 AM
greenini

Originally Posted by luvstoquilt View Post
Greenini, am I your secret pal? I think you are the first one I have seen that is a real possibility!
Sorry, but it's not you! We have some very dear friends in Skokie and have been to Ill several times. So you don't fit that requirement! My SP is a bit more South then Ill.

On another note, just as we were on the way out the door last night, a nice large package was on our doorstep. When we got home, I tore into it in bed and had to fight DH for the flashlight. Yes, Vanogay, we can surely use it for camping, or around here, we're always losing power. And thank you for finding the second book in the Steig Larsson trilogy. I'm really looking forward to reading it. I just had a quick look thru the farmer's wife sampler quilt book, looks great. And a pack of Twizzlers! A yo-yo maker and binding tool. A cute quilting notepad. A pattern, a pack of needles, 3 marking pens, a cute tub with bobbin holders on an empty spool (hadn't thought about storing them that way, thanks), a cute little to go gel hand cleaner, a darling hand done stiletto, a prescious little thread catcher made out of a wonderful oriental golden fabric and filled with tea bags, some wonderful fabrics in bright, bright colors and a lovely batik in purple and turquoise, plus a very nice note.

Thanks, Vanogay!!