Old 02-07-2013, 12:05 PM
SheriR

Originally Posted by Mamaskeeto View Post
Was surfing for fat quarters of a CW reproduction and found that The Fat Quarter
Shop is selling what they call mini charms ( 2.5")
http://www.fatquartershop.com/Mini-C...45271440541945
MAMAskeeto.... why why why... don't you know I have NO self control.. I joined... You also found where I got my name for the "candy" swap. My LQS has a Moda display for their mini charms that reads "Candy, Oh So Sweet"

Originally Posted by Mamaskeeto View Post
Oh yea!! Show us the candy!
OK Wanna see my process... no critiques, it works for me.

Pic 1- Candy all laid out, and it's a good thing I count and count again, I left 5 candy packages in my office, so the floor was actually covered more than the picture shows.

Pic 2- All swapped ready for postage label. And again, a good thing I check and recheck... I found one package with NO label... Had to go through each package as I put them in my tote, which was ok, I could double check that I put in the "Valentine's Candy".

Pic 3- In tote, in office, waiting for postage... ok ok ok I'm printing postage now. I use USPS online. They made it so easy, and yes, free tracking when you print it online, which is why the cost is less than what I originally posted on the thread in December. They'll even pick up at my house. I had to tell hubby not to worry when our account showed a paypal to USPS. I have the $$ safe. (really hubby, safe...)
Attached Thumbnails febcandy.jpg   febcandy2.jpg   febcandy3.jpg