Old 02-08-2013, 01:09 AM
Elisabrat

Here Nancia, nice Nancia, here little Nancia? wanna cookie?made you a 'special' one. here sit on the couch so you dont fall.. I mean so you can take a little rest for a while til that HEAD INJURY gets better.. sheesh a CAGE? doubt they make one for big b.. reared women. and I am like the tazmanian devil you cant cage me girl even if you tried. Le Brat? She does not go down. Not easy not hard she just aint tameable. Lord knows they tried.

and you guys dont listen to her at all. she is just jealous cause everyone makes me cool things. tada that green green girl at least she looks good in it.

I think that Cherrie/fruit fabric is so pretty. That will make a wonderful gift. for me. if I hurry up and make mine and send it maybe we can just forgo this 'real' partner stuff. I think that will work just fine. lets keep this between us however dustys mom is such a stickler for rules.

Tracibug.. no mug rug yet? sigh it wasnt travelling that far at all. sigh big time. wanted to see your response. The Le Brat Pack is doing a side swap of tablerunners while waiting for our tablerunner swap to open. well we will have the month to do it but its so much fun swapping with the ladies. be sure to check out the fabulous photos tomorrow I will get my dh to take a picture of the loving russian doll table runner I received. forgot to do that. goofball. its fun, bright and just what the doctor ordered.